Volunteer Arlington Award
Volunteer Arlington Award:
In recognition of a Volunteer Coordinator, paid or unpaid, who has done exceptional work with volunteer engagement.
- A Volunteer Coordinator, paid or unpaid, responsible for the recruitment, training coordination, retention and recognition of volunteers
- Has worked with the Arlington County government or an Arlington 501c3 nonprofit organization for at least three years
- Exceeds the organization’s requirements in the following ways:
- Leadership in the Community
- Visionary Thinking
- Servant Leadership
- Ethics in thoughts, words and actions
- Genuine passion for the needs and goals of the organization
To nominate an individual for the Volunteer Arlington Award, please fill out the nomination form and send to Lisa Fikes, Executive Director of Volunteer Arlington, at firstname.lastname@example.org by MAY 3, 2019 close of business.
2018 Volunteer Arlington Award Recipent
Teen Network Board
2017 Volunteer Arlington Award Recipent
Doorways for Women and Families