Volunteer Arlington Award
Volunteer Arlington Award:
In recognition of a Volunteer Coordinator, paid or unpaid, who has done exceptional work with volunteer engagement.
- A Volunteer Coordinator, paid or unpaid, responsible for the recruitment, training coordination, retention and recognition of volunteers
- Has worked with the Arlington County government or an Arlington 501c3 nonprofit organization for at least three years
- Exceeds the organization’s requirements in the following ways:
- Leadership in the Community
- Visionary Thinking
- Servant Leadership
- Ethics in thoughts, words and actions
- Genuine passion for the needs and goals of the organization
Nomination and Award Timeline:
Volunteer Arlington Award nomination forms can be found here. All nominations forms are due to Volunteer Arlington by Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 5:00pm.
May 1 - Nomination forms are due to Volunteer Arlington. Please submit nominations to Lisa Fikes, Director of Volunteer Arlington, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, “Volunteer Arlington Award Nomination.”
May 9 - Awardee is contacted by phone with a letter to follow.
May 10 - Emails sent to other nominators.
2017 Volunteer Arlington Award Recipent
Doorways for Women and Families