Volunteer Arlington Award
2017 Volunteer Arlington Award Recipent
Doorways for Women and Families
In recognition of a Volunteer Coordinator, paid or unpaid, who has done exceptional work with volunteer engagement.
- A Volunteer Coordinator, paid or unpaid, responsible for the recruitment, training coordination, retention and recognition of volunteers
- Has worked with the Arlington County government or an Arlington 501c3 nonprofit organization for at least three years
- Exceeds the organization’s requirements in the following ways:
- Leadership in the Community
- Visionary Thinking
- Servant Leadership
- Ethics in thoughts, words and actions
- Genuine passion for the needs and goals of the organization
The Nomination Award Process for the 2018 Volunteer Arlington Award will begin in January, 2018.
The Award is presented each May at the Leadership for Excellence Leadership Legacy Awards Dinner.