A VIRTUAL Celebration of Volunteerism
Tuesday, July 27, 2021, 5:30pm - 6:30pm
This free, virtual event recognized Community Service Award Winners and reminded us of the importance of serving others, especially in the midst of a pandemic. Thank you to those who joined us for a heartwarming opportunity for all ages to celebrate the overwhelming goodness that is within our community.
Questions about the event? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to our 2021 Volunteer Award Winners!
- Volunteer Arlington Award: Arlington CERT, Kate Nadeau (Arlington Free Clinic), MRC Volunteers
- Youth Service Award: Ameerah Chaudry
- Group Service Award: Arlington Mill Food Distribution (Anabel Cruz Zelaya, Mohamed Qazi, Trang A. Phan)
- RSVP Award: Bill Marshall
- Distinguished Corporate Service Award: Accenture
- Distinguished County Service Awards: Bernard Piper, Kelly A. Thompson
- Life-time of Service Award: Mark Riley
May 3, 2021 at 5:00pm: Nomination Deadline. Please submit nominations to Lisa Fikes, Executive Director of Volunteer Arlington, at email@example.com.
May 4, 2021: Nomination forms are sent to Volunteer Arlington Advisory Council for evaluation.
Mid-May, 2021: Nominators with award winners are contacted by phone. Emails sent to other nominators.
July 1, 2021: Deadline for nonprofit and County Partners to submit names of those volunteers who have served 100 hours during the course of one year. Submission form available for download here.
July 27, 2021, 5:30pm - 6:30pm: Awards given at the virtual "Arlington Cares: A Celebration of Volunteerism."