Monday, March 4, 2019 - The Nomination Form for the Community Service Awards can be found here. The Volunteer Arlington Award nomination form can be found here.
Friday, May 3, 2019 - Nomination forms are due to Volunteer Arlington. Please submit nominations to Lisa Fikes, Execuitve Director of Volunteer Arlington, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, “Volunteer Arlington Community Award Nomination.”
Monday, May 6, 2019 - Nomination forms are sent to Volunteer Arlington Advisory Council for evaluation.
Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - Nominators with award winners are contacted by phone.
Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - Emails sent to other nominators.
Monday, July 1, 2019 - Deadline for nonprofit and County Partners to submit names of those volunteers who have served 100 hours during the course of one year. Submission form will be made available here.
July 23, 2019, 5:30pm - 7:30pm - Awards given at "Arlington Cares: A Celebration of Volunteerism"
Congratulations again to our 2018 volunteer award winners!
- Volunteer Arlington Award: Siobhan Grayson
- Youth Service Award: Mia Lee
- Family Service Award: Gene and Jeanie Cross
- RSVP Award: Janet Garber
- Distinguished Corporate Service Award: Deloitte
- Distinguished County Service Awards: Kate Athing and the Marymount Women's Lacross Team; Sly Young
- Lifetime of Service Award: Lois Sewell
Click here to view previous 100 Hours of Volunteer Service Award Winners.
Check out photos from this event on our Facebook page.