Nonprofit and County Partners
About Our Partners
Volunteer Arlington, a program of Leadership Center for Excellence, connects individuals, groups and businesses with local nonprofit and county volunteer opportunities. Our partners provide the volunteer opportunities you will find on our website.
Are you a nonprofit organization or Arlington County department looking for volunteers?
You are in the right place! We hope your organization will register, begin posting opportunities and take full advantage of all that Volunteer Arlington has to offer!
Become a Partner
- Post your volunteer opportunities in our Volunteer Matching Tool and gain access to the thousands of visitors Volunteer Arlington hosts each month. (Cyclical or recurring volunteer opportunities can be turned on and off as needed.)
- Post your events in our Community Calendar so that registered volunteers can sign up for your particular event.
- Participate in Volunteer Arlington quarterly “Lunch and Learn" Sessions, specifically designed to be of support to Volunteer Coordinators or any other position in charge of recruiting and managing volunteers.
- Participate in Volunteer Arlington sponsored training sessions on a variety of topics that seek to support and expand your volunteer leadership.
- Link to businesses that are interested in creating specialized, tailored projects between their employees and your organization.
Not sure if your organization is already a partner?
Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 703-528-2522 if you are unsure whether or not your organization has registered. We are happy to check on your partnership status for you to prevent duplicate organizational profiles.