Nonprofit and County Partners
Browse our list of Nonprofit and County Partners.
It is growing every day! And, you can sarch for an organization that matches the area of interest (or "impact") that you would like to serve. Browse through the list, and sign up for one of their volunteer opportunities!
Are you a Nonprofit Organization or Arlington County Department looking for volunteers? Then, you are in the right place!
We hope your organization will register, begin posting opportunities and take full advantage of all that Volunteer Arlington has to offer!
Not sure if your organization is already a partner?
- Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 703-528-2522 if you are unsure whether or not your organization has registered, We are happy to check on this for you so as not to create duplicate organizational profiles.
- Post your volunteer opportunities in our Volunteer Matching Tool and gain access to the thousands of visitors Volunteer Arlington hosts each month. (Cyclical or recurring volunteer opportunities can be turned on and off as needed.)
- Post your events and volunteer opportunities on our Opportunity Calendar so that registered volunteers can sign up for your particular event or need.
- Participate in Volunteer Arlington quarterly “Lunch and Learn" Sessions, specifically designed to be of support to Volunteer Coordinators or any other position in charge of recruiting and managing volunteers.
- Participate in Volunteer Arlington sponsored training sessions on a variety of topics that seek to support and expand your volunteer leadership.
- Link to businesses that are interested in creating specialized, tailored projects between their employees and your organization.