IHOP NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2020 VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
IHOP NATIONAL Pancake Day • VOLUNTEERS
WHAT: On IHOP NATIONAL Pancake Day, IHOP will be giving away a free short stack of pancakes to all of its customers. In lieu of payment for the pancakes, IHOP asks customers to make a donation to LLS. Volunteers are needed to facilitate that ask.
WHEN: IHOP NATIONAL Pancake Day is February 25, 2020 from 7:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.*
*Some locations only participating through 7pm. See link below for participating hours.
WHERE: A total of 43 IHOP locations in the DMV will be participating.
HOW: Sign up by contacting Christina Crain, Christina.email@example.com or 512-550-9794
- Volunteers are needed to go table-to-table to assist IHOP staff by asking for donations.
- Volunteers must attend a mandatory 45-minute VOLUNTEER RALLY, with updates for 2020.
- TRAINING DATE(s) Please select one: Saturday, Feb.15th or Saturday, Feb. 22nd.
- TIME: 10AM-11AM
- LOCATION: Leukemia & Lymphoma Society office
3601 Eisenhower Ave, Suite 450, Alexandria, VA 22304
- refreshments, and LLS swag for attendees!
- Virtual Webinar will be available after Feb. 15th.
- Responsibilities & Requirements: be outgoing and charismatic; visit managers & staff at your assigned location prior to shift; attend/complete the volunteer training webinar.
- If possible, we ask our volunteers to visit their assigned IHOP location in-person prior to
NATIONAL Pancake Day to introduce themselves to restaurant management and staff.