Homemade Masks Needed!
Some of the individuals CRi supports are some of our community’s most vulnerable, and as such, are in dire need of homemade masks. If you are able to sew, please consider making masks for CRi residents and direct support professionals. Not sure where to get started? Check out the CDC’s website for instructions on homemade cloth masks - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html.
Once masks are made, they can be donated at one of three locations:
- 14160 Newbrook Dr, Chantilly, VA 20151
- Donation boxes are located in the lobby beyond the double glass doors
- Accepting donations Monday - Sunday from 10am to 2pm
Arlington/Falls Church Maintenance Office
- 7297A Lee Hwy, Falls Church, VA 22042
- Donation boxes are located in the lobby just inside the front door
- Accepting donations Monday - Friday from 10am to 2pm
- 808 Moorefield Park Dr., Ste. 120, Richmond, VA 23235
- Accepting donations Monday - Friday from 8am to 3:30pm