Become a Nonprofit or County Partner
Are you a Nonprofit Organization or Arlington County Department looking for volunteers? Then, you are in the right place!
We hope your organization will register, begin posting opportunities and take full advantage of all that Volunteer Arlington has to offer!
- Post your volunteer opportunities in our Volunteer Matching Tool and gain access to the thousands of visitors Volunteer Arlington hosts each month. (Cyclical or recurring volunteer opportunities can be turned on and off as needed.)
- Post your events and volunteer opportunities on our Opportunity Calendar so that registered volunteers can sign up for your particular event or need.
- Participate in Volunteer Arlington quarterly “Lunch and Learn" Sessions, specifically designed to be of support to Volunteer Coordinators or any other position in charge of recruiting and managing volunteers.
- Participate in Volunteer Arlington sponsored training sessions on a variety of topics that seek to support and expand your volunteer leadership.
- Link to businesses that are interested in creating specialized, tailored projects between their employees and your organization.
Learn more about our Lunch and Learn Sessions here.
Register below for our upcoming session on November 30th.