Arlington Cares: A Celebration of Volunteerism
Date, Time, and Location:
- July 25, 2017, 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association
- To honor County and Nonprofit Volunteers who offer their time and talents to care for the needs of the Arlington community
- To celebrate the spirit of volunteerism in Arlington
- To promote future volunteerism in Arlington
Awards and Nomination Forms:
- Click here to learn more about the specific Awards and how to nominate someone.
- March 13: Volunteer Arlington Awards are announced.
- May 15 Nomination Forms are due to Volunteer Arlington.
Nomination Forms should be sent to LFikes@leadercenter.org with the Subject Line: ARLINGTONIANS CARE NOMINATION FORM
- May 16 Nomination Forms are sent to Volunteer Arlington Advisory Council for evaluation.
- Week of May 29 Awardees are contacted by phone (Other Nominations will be contacted.)
- July 25 Arlingtonians CARE: A Celebration of Volunteerism